Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Biography

My name is Hizrianisa Fadya, I also called Fadya, Nisa, Ni'i, and what ever you want to called me. I'm fifteen years old now and I'm so happy because it is near seventeen. I was born at 28 July 1999 in Bandung. I have two brothers. My first brother name is Hizrian Naufal. He is now studying at ITB and his major is Machine and Aero. My second brother name is Hizrian Al Farisi. He is now studying at Maranatha University and his major is Interior Design. And as for myself, I'm studying in 3 Senior High School and I'm tenth grader. It is quite difficult for me to enter to that school because I work really hard. It's school for only selected people.

Now, I'm in 10 Science 6. My class name is 'Salam Liberti'. I don't know why, my classmates are realy fun, active, and solid. I don't want to be separated away from them. I almost forgot, the reason why I'm in Science Class is because I wanna be a CEO in some technology company someday. 

I remember, the first day I studied in 3 Senior High School. I have so many assignment and examination from what I expected. It was a startling moment and from that day I always look daze all the time. I always adapt to new things that I can't expect. But all of the stress moment where I always feel dismal are gone when I chill out with my new friends with many new characteristic. I also meet many new teachers with their own characteristic. I find them interesting for most of it. 


I spend 1 hour on the road from my home to school. I go to school at 6.30 in the morning and if I late just for 5 minutes, I will be late for school. I always wake up at 3 in the morning just for studying until 5.30. Then I have to prepare my self to school. I never forget how heavy my bag is. It's like carrying 5 kg and I have to walk around with that. But all of the fight and struggle when I'm studying at 3 Senior High School is nothing but for my better future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment